What exactly does Marquee White Henna do?
Marquee White Henna, when mixed with hydrogen peroxide and a few drops of liquid ammonia, becomes a fast-acting skin bleaching agent. It whitens skin discolorations, dark underarms, elbows and knees and gives you a whiter and even skin complexion. Your skin becomes fairer, clean, soft and supple after continued use. It is the perfect, safest and fastest skin whitening alternative to harsh chemicals in today’s skin creams.
10 packs of MARQUEE White Henna Bleaching Powder 12g
HOW TO MIX THE BLEACHING FORMULA
Marquee White Henna
Hydrogen Peroxide (10 vol.)
1. Use a plastic spoon and container in mixing the ingredients.
2. Pour one pack of Marquee White Henna into a plastic bowl.
3. Pour hydrogen peroxide and continuously stir until a creamy and puffy consistency is achieved.
4. Then add 4 drops of ammonia. Stir well.
WARNING: If you want to apply the bleaching formula on your face, do not add any ammonia!
5. Apply first to any inconspicuous body part, somewhere not easily noticeable, say, your elbow or knee, in order to test your skins sensitivity to the formula. Once you are sure that you are not experiencing any severe reaction, apply the formula from neck to toe.
6. Leave the mixture on your body for 30 minutes.
7. Rinse well with lukewarm water to allow the skins pores to open and absorb moisture. Towel Dry.
Recommended Use: Apply once every day for 7 straight days. Then twice a week only for the next consecutive weeks. For maintenance, apply once a month.
For Best Results: Use SkinWhite Whitening Lotion with SPF 20 and Myra-E Daily Sun Protect after rinsing off the bleaching formula, especially if you are going to be exposed under the sun.
For orders and inquiries, kindly email us at mzdiscount@gmail. com. Thank you and have a blessed day!
Filed under: Skin Bleaching, Skin Whitening | Tagged: ammonia, bleaching formula, bleaching powder, hydrogen peroxide, marquee bleaching, marquee white henna, Myra E Daily Sun Protect, Skin Bleaching, skin bleaching agent, Skin Whitening, skinwhite lotion, soap chips, white henna, whiter skin |